Coaching is a constructive conversation with the goal of creating change or insight. It is a space for reflection, examining one’s choices, and identifying the values that you wish to live by going forward. The focus of coaching is on the future, particularly on making changes to your life that will help you to live more authentically.
We can use dream work, metaphor, art, planning and motivational tools along with good old-fashioned dialogue.
Coaching can help you to:
- Remove psychological blocks preventing you from reaching your goals
- Help you to become more at ease with yourself
- Realise new possibilities in your life
Examples of clients I work with:
- People seeking greater self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Artists, musicians and other creative types seeking inspiration
- Adults on the autism spectrum or those related to them
- LGBTQ+ clients
- People who simply feel there is ‘something missing’ from their lives
- Emotional support alongside a life change
- Anxiety management and motivational support